POOL MAINTENANCE, INSTALLATION, & RENOVATION
SOUTH EASTERN NC
Coastal Aquatic Pools, a NC General Contractor and National Swimming Pool Foundation Certified Pool Operator, services South Eastern North Carolina and is owned and operated by Alex and Holly Chmiel. With a total of more than 20 years in the pool and customer service industry, there is a reason why most of our business comes from referrals; we love providing our clients with tremendous service, clarity and communication which often times is absent in the pool industry. Whether we are providing you with a new pool installation, weekly maintenance and cleaning, upgrading or repairing your filtration system or updating your pool and deck area, we can assure you will be confident in your decision to choose Coastal Aquatic pools.
AVOID THE 7 MISTAKES 1ST TIME POOL BUYERS OFTEN MAKE
- Cutting corners. In the pool business process this can create big issues later down the line. For example, an inadequate rock base is a primary cause of pool settling.
- Falling for a bait & switch. Unfortunately this tactic is all too common in our industry. Frequently it takes the form of a cheap quote up front, which changes due to “unforeseen circumstances” halfway through the project. Issues that could have easily been predicted at the start, and causes the price to climb quickly.
- Believing promises on timeframe, which are then broken. When an installer says, “Sure, we’ll have you swimming by Memorial Day…” ask for more details to ensure they’re not just saying what you want to hear in an effort to secure the deposit.
- Focusing on the lowest price. Often the lowest price ends up getting bumped up mid-way through the project once there is no turning back.
- Hiring a poor communicator. When your pool installation is in progress you should hear from your installer often to ensure things are going smoothly.
- Don’t focus on the details. The details are critical in an investment as large as your new pool. Your installer should be thorough and detail oriented from start to finish.
- Fail to get everything in writing up front. When everything is written out you don’t have to worry about misunderstandings, misinterpretations, or expensive surprises, and you can just get ready to enjoy your beautiful new pool
THE 7 THINGS COASTAL AQUATIC POOLS DOES DIFFERENTLY
- We don’t bait & switch. Our pricing is thorough and accurate. We take all aspects of the project into account, including items such as enough rock for the foundation of your pool to proper de-watering systems for high ground water common in our coastal area.
- We don’t cut corners. We take the time to properly prepare the foundation of your pool to ensure it doesn’t settle. We want you to get years and years of enjoyment out of your pool, without the frustration of costly repairs.
- We give realistic time frames. We work hard to get you swimming in your new pool as soon as possible, but won’t promise a date that we can’t commit to, or compromise the quality of our work to finish in a hurry.
- We expect our proposed price to be our final price. Though ours will likely not be the lowest proposal you receive, we find that the final price paid tends to be comparable among local installers. We want you to understand the full picture of your pool investment up front, and not have costly surprises along the way.
- We communicate regularly and return calls promptly. We answer the phone whenever possible, we return messages in a timely manner, we answer your questions, and keep you up to date on the progress throughout the process.
- We focus on the details. We take the time to ensure each aspect of your pool installation is done right from a rock solid foundation to quality hardscape to proper backfill.
- We put it in writing. Our proposals break down the cost and time frame for each aspect of the project so you know what to count on from start to finish.